Is anyone else sighing with relief that it’s Friday? I am, certainly. Today the kids and I will be spending the day playing/lunching with friends in the country, something all five of us desperately need, followed by an early dinner and a quick trip around the neighborhood for trick-or-treating. The kids have been feverishly creating their own costumes this week. Of course, I always love seeing their inventiveness with what they already own or can scrounge up from around our home. Tomorrow, Kristen and I will also have another full day photographing. I’m really loving my new work with her and our clients this season.
THERE + ELSEWHERE
- I recently had a conversation with a few special women about “How to Enjoy Thanksgiving”
- inspired by textures and textiles lately, like this gnarly driftwood or these blankets
- a quite precise description of my temperament, if you know any other INFJs, read it!
- this diy hanging chandelier for outdoor gatherings–those girls are always making such incredible things!
- smitten with this small house